top of page
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Explore the surrounding communities and discover charming towns,and cities that celebrate their unique heritage through festivals and events throughout the year. Take a drive and you can find quaint treasures along the way. Take a short road trip or even a stay-cation.
There are attractions right in our communities that will capture our imaginations, warm our hearts, thrill us and inspire us to come back for more!
Let everyone know about your event!
Click Below to Upload your Event Info.
Don't forget to include date, contact information, and url if available.
All events are subject to approval.
Calendar of Events
- Sat, Dec 02East LansingDec 02, 2017, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PMEast Lansing, East Lansing, MI, USAEnjoy magical, winter-inspired activities in downtown East Lansing from 2-5 p.m., including carriage rides, roasted marshmallows, pictures with Santa, a special outdoor holiday farmers market, ice-carving demonstrations, live music, children's activities and much more.
- Fri, Nov 17LansingNov 17, 2017, 5:00 PM – Dec 31, 2017, 8:00 PMLansing, Lansing, MI, USAPotter Park Zoo is transformed into a magical winter wonderland with thousands of holiday lights and extraordinary visual displays Thu.–Sun. 5–8 p.m. only! Kids activities, entertainment and your festive animal friends make this a fun event for the whole family.
- Mon, Nov 13South Church of the Nazarene
- Thu, Nov 09Capital Area District LibraryNov 09, 2017, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PMCapital Area District Library, 2078 N Aurelius Rd, Holt, MI 48842, USACome to a free seminar to learn more about digital marketing. CADL's Business Librarian will discuss using market research tools, understanding your competition, and how to find out more about your target audience. Then the Michigan.com team will talk about the current marketing landscape, digital p
- Tue, Nov 07East Lansing
- Sat, Nov 04Capital Area District LibraryNov 04, 2017, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PMCapital Area District Library, 2078 N Aurelius Rd, Holt, MI 48842, USAChefalo shares the inspirational and honest memoir of her life in-and survival of-the foster care system. Winner of multiple awards, Garbage Bag Suitcase is a heartbreaking story of overcoming seemingly impossible obstacles. Books will be available for sale and signing.